Art & Critique

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Announcement: A Poll on a Change in Reviewing Pattern

Dear Readers and Subscribers,

I have been thinking that maybe it is time to change the reviewing pattern. There are hundreds of frequent/daily painters out there. If I dedicate, for instance, two/three posts to each one (one with a review and a painting, another one or two with a critique of one or two paintings at once) I would be able to feature more artists during the same time period. Perhaps even shift towards other art forms, such as photography and scrapbooks. On the other hand, current pattern would give a more comprehensive overview.

To be honest, I don't know which is better. I like it the way it is, and I would love the new pattern just the same. So I put up a poll (right beneath the title) for you to vote and help me decide. Right now it is open for a week, and maybe I'll keep it running longer, depending on circumstances. I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions on this, or any other issue. Thank you for your cooperation! :)

No comments: